WHAT ARE COOKIES
We are always looking for ways to improve our website and to make it easier to learn about our products. To do this it is important for us to understand how our site is used. Cookies also help us provide a better and richer experience: for something you find interesting.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED
We have classified the cookies we use based on their type of use in:
- TECHNICAL functionality cookies
- THIRD PART cookies
TECHNICAL COOKIES of functionality
The purpose of this cookie is to store the choices of consent to their use by the user. The prior consent of the user is not required for the installation of these cookies. Here is a list of cookies Technical function:
- NAME: wordfence_verifiedHuman, CATEGORY: Technical cookie, DESCRIPTION: persistent used for site security features.
- NAME: wfvt_, CATEGORY: Technical cookie, DESCRIPTION: it is a session cookie. This cookie is used to prevent hacker attacks and attempts to breach the portal.
- NAME: PHPSESSID, CATEGORY: Technical cookie, DESCRIPTION: The PHPSESSID cookie is a PHP native cookie and allows websites to store serialization status data. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly referred to as session cookies. As the PHPSESSID cookie does not have a time limit, it disappears when the client is closed.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
“Third party” cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as the “Like” and the “Share”. The third party provides these services in exchange for information regarding the user’s visit to our site. This also applies to third-party cookie suppliers with the obligation to comply with the relevant legislation. For this reason we refer to the links of the third party website pages, in which the user can find the cookie consent forms and their related information.
WE USE THE FOLLOWING THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
- NAME: _gat, DURATION: 10 Minutes, PURPOSE: It is a Google Analytics Cookie used to get an overview of mobile site visitors.
- NAME: _ga, DURATION: 2 Years, PURPOSE: It is a Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users.
- NAME: Google Analytics, PURPOSE: The site uses the Google Analytics analysis tool that helps website owners to understand how visitors interact with the content they own. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and generate website usage statistics without Google’s individual identification of individual visitors.
SETTING SECTION OF COOKIES
With reference to THIRD PARTY Cookies
Third-party cookies (including analytics) are linked to services provided by third parties. Below are links to the web pages of the third party site, in which to find the cookie collection consent forms and their related information:
BROWSER SETTINGS: HOW DO I CHECK COOKIES
The “Help” section of the user’s browser should be able to help manage cookie settings. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change the browser so that you are informed about when they are sent. It is also possible to delete at any time the cookies that have already been stored, through the browser settings.
Dove è possibile reperire maggiori informazioni sui cookie:
(Last Update: 24/05/2018)